Security is very tight, you must follow the following 2 steps to have access on the night:
- 1) click this link to give us information needed to pre-approve your access, we must receive this information by 9th October 2017 or access cannot be given by Bundestag security
- 2) bring your passport / form of legal ID with picture with you on the night
- 3) even if you are NOT coming, please follow the link to let us know so we don't chase you for your security information! You know how relentless we can be....
IT IS VITAL that you follow steps 1) and 2) above, otherwise you will not have access on the night.
We will be serving welcome drinks from 830pm, and sit down to dinner at 9pm.
We will have walking parties leaving
- from the Speaker Hotel Radisson Blu at 8pm: please meet in the lobby promptly before-hand (click here for a walking map), it will take approx. 30 minutes
- from the bcc congress venue at 8pm: please meet in the registration area before-hand (click here for a walking map), it will take approx. 45 minutes
Someone from us will also be at the security station to the Bundestag, so you can meet us there and pass through security and spend time in the exhibit.